-->

January 23, 2012

Questions, oh questions! (2)

What are your 3 favorite things in your room? Andrea

WOW! This is a tough question, because I love almost everything in my room, haha! 




This carries practically everything I want to bring out, haha. I love the floral print. It's sturdy, cute and vintage!


This is the ultimate memory maker. This video camera has saved and kept a lot of meaningful days and memories in my life, and it would hurt so much to lose them all. 



Not only because it's vintage or it runs on film, this camera is one of my favorite things in my room because it came from of my granduncle, who I was very close to. 



What did you get for your birthday? From Cherry


I got a vintage designed bike, a poster, a bag and some stationaries. :) I should post pictures!! Thanks for bringing this up!

Have you ever done snail mail? From Macy
Of course I have! Last year, I would constantly send and receive letters from my best friend Trianna in Australia. (She moved there in 2009.) I also snail mailed with my elementary friend, Jeymi. Right now, I've received a few letters from my cousins and from Sam.




When are you having a blog giveaway and what are you going to give? From Penny

I'm going to have my first blog giveaway when I have 100 followers which is soon…. hopefully! I'm only 4 away 'til the giveaway!!! :)

Can you have a photo contest? Macy

I was actually thinking of hosting something like this. I thought about for a long time and concluded that maybe it wouldn't be the right time, just yet. Maybe soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOO CUTE STELLAAA!!!!!!
I want your flip and pentax!!:)

Clara said...

PHOTOOO CONTEST!! :) come on!

Ashley said...

:) awesome! because you posted a picture of the Cath Kidston bag you have, i went to their website and now i'm obsessed!

Stella said...

Hahaha yes girls! The bag IS great!

Post a Comment