-->

January 15, 2012

Finally Thirteen! ♥

It's nice to celebrate a birthday on a blog!  (*Hands out slices of some lava chocolate cake*) I can't believe I've made it this far, I'm finally thirteen! I've gotten a lot of cool stuff from my parents, including that vintage bike up on the photo there. ^ Notice that I'm using my Docs! 

So when someone gives something to you, you thank them. Here are some thank you's I'd like to give to all of you:


  • Thank you so much for all the support you've been giving to TYT, that is clearly one of the best(set) gifts ever! 
  • Thank you to Rocio, who gave me an Action Sampler!
  • Thank you to Gabby who gave me a Kate Spade mug. *squeal!!!*
  • Thank you to all the people who sent me birthday greetings on my newly opened Facebook, and on my twitter,
  • and a big warm thank you to God for giving the prime-time, ultimate gift: Happiness! ( and attention, hahahaha)
I'd also like to send out a big apology to you all for not blogging in the past week! This month is (reassuringly) hell month. I've got some stressing days ahead of me. Time to pack my gear so that I'll be able to slash those stressing days! 

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stellz, Wonderful bike! May I ask where you got it? And also where did you get the electronic viewfinder for your mom's camera? Thanks!

Katrina S said...

Happy Birthday Stella! :-) Enjoy being 13!

Sarah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you had a lovely day! God bless you! :) xx

Katrina S said...

Happy Birthday Stella! :) Enjoy being thirteen!

Jujube said...

Happy thirteenth birthday, Stella dear! Have a wonderful celebration, and may God continue to shower you with a many blessings. Can't wait to read more from your lovely blog!

Morgan said...

Happy Birthday! :)

xoxo
morgan<3

Emily Rose said...

Happy birthday!

Ashley said...

Ah! :) Happy Birthday! I never knew you were the same age as I were! You're blog seems to make you very mature! [that's a compliment by the way :)] I love your blog!

myhearttowrittenpages.blogspot.com

Elisha said...

I want cake!! :D and omg that picture is ADORB!!!<3 happy birthdaayy!!!

Elisabeth Jones said...

You are really pretty!
I tagged you in a post today!
xoxo, Elisabeth

Stella said...

Thank you Elisabeth! That is so kind of you, and I really love your blog.

Stella said...

@Anonymous, It's a bike I bought in an interior designing shop! :) My mom got the value pack so the viewfinder came along with it.

@Katrina, Thanks! : )

@Jemimah, thank you for those kind words! You made me smile :)

@Elisha, Gahhh who doesn't want cake?? :) Thanks pen pal!!! :)

Stella said...

@Morgan, Thank you so much!!

@Emily Rose, Thank you Emily Rose ;)

@Sarah God bless you Sarah! Thank you :)

@Ashley Aw you're so lovely. Thank you for those kind words ;)

Hannah said...

Belated happy birthday, Stella! <3 Welcome to the world of teenagers. Haha!

Stella said...

thank you Hannah! ♥

Unknown said...

your blog is adorable. so glad i found it. happy birthday! 13. Ah, to be young again! ;)

Stella said...

Aw, thank you so much! ;)

little henry lee said...

happy birthday! wow, i feel so old! haha

Anonymous said...

Your blog is sooo awesome! I literally had love at first site!

Stella said...

Thank you, Jessica!! Hahaha (:

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Hi Stella! What photoshop did you use for the photo?

Post a Comment