-->

January 19, 2012

Old Pictures


This was during my 6 months of summer. My room was as busy as a bee, and as cluttered as a dumpster. I miss those days. I wasted those days. I can't believe how unproductive I was.


Another day within my 6 months of summer. I like exploring new places. It was nice to have a different work and play space, instead of my room.


Haha, this was when I was so bored, I practically had nothing to do. I decided to make a macaroon list. My favorite one is Charming Cherry. Gullible Green Mint looks like the most awkward one. 


Once again: within those 6 months of summer. I was busy playing with paper and stickers. 


This was when I was home alone one summer day with nothing to do. I miss my Azkals ballerband. I wonder where it is right now.


Yes! Over those 6 months of summer, I had some productive days, like when I reused my old socks and made them sock puppets. 



I love the composition of this photo. Everything seems so quiet, refreshed, simple and clean. Summer 2011. 


And yes, this is me right now.

My nose in a GREAT book.

Me, blogging.

And a whole bunch of homemade cinnamon cookies all to myself.

9 comments:

Karrie said...

Great pictures ya' got there :D

That plate of cinnamon cookies look mouth watering. May I have one? Haha :)) Also, I wanted to know, what book is that you're reading, in the last picture? I need some book reccomendations :))

Elisha said...

gorgeous pics! (: and omg, i love this last picture!! ;) <33

Jujube said...

Ahh! Your summer must have been so wonderful! I like the little crafts you made.

Brissa said...

stella, stella, stella.
i love this post and your photographs. they're lovely. i wanted to thank you for following my blog simply because it introduced me to yours. it's beautiful.

Lou said...

this is so fun! I love summer so much. And I love the last picture!

Morgan said...

awesome! you look very creative (:

xoxo
morgan<3

Stella said...

Thanks, Elisha!

Thanks, Jemimah!

Aw, Brissa. You're too lovely.

Summer is the bomb!! :) Haha thank you!

Thanks, Morgan! :)

Lianna said...

Nice photos! ☺ Mmm cookies

Stella said...

Thanks Lianna! :)

Post a Comment