-->

March 1, 2012

guilty delays and good days


I went book thrifting, and found some childhood favorites of mine! 

(Although The Secret Seven books are some of my favorites, they weren't thrifted for. My dad owned them.)






Okay, who CANNOT love The Baby Sitters Club series? Nostalgia, anyone?




All these polaroid photos have a good and memorable story behind them. 


They sold these for less than three dollars in a local bookstore. I couldn't help myself!  Maybe it's about time I start reading these classics. I have always wanted to try them out.



And this is my big message to my blogger dashboard, my camera, and my lovely followers! 
(How did I get 5 more followers without posting? I am stunned!)


4 comments:

Ellis said...

Hey! I love the baby sitters too! :)

mary ann said...

I love the Babysitters Club! Mary Anne is my favorite, of course :)

Eve Joelle said...

I LOVE the babysitters Club!
Claudia has always been my favourite :D

Kianna Rose said...

Love book thrifting and vintage finds!

Post a Comment