-->

March 25, 2012

again and again



Okay. I didn't really think I wouldn't be posting for ten days, but every single day the questions kept ringing to me: "What do blog about? What to take pictures of? What to say?" And worried that I didn't give out complete answers, I decided to keep myself discreet from blogging for a little while.

The break from blogging was terrible, if you ask me. I think that the whole idea speaks for itself...(Cyber Hi-5 if you understand why! ☺)

Over those 10 days of boredom and school, the number of pictures I would take lessened each day. Thankfully, Instagram saved a little bit of my life. :) 


I have been on more adventures with my Docs lately: movie watching (hunger games!!!!!!!!!), frozen yogurt eating, shopping, modeling, showing off to other people (hi), running, jumping into leaf piles (hence getting myself into trouble), stomping on puddles and taking pictures. Oh, the fun things that we are able to do together!


OKAY. WHO DOES NOT LOVE BAZOOKA!?!?! AND BAZOOKA JOE'S COMICS????! That is my childhood right there! I was so thrilled when my cousin brought us some Bazooka gum! Apparently, they restocked a local convenience store with these babies. Thank the Lord! :) 



Drooling over these little ones again. And again. And again. They're just full of loveliness. I'm loving that red one on the corner.


Daily Instagram Photos. I'm thinking of adding that into every post I make. I'll choose my three favorite photos of the week/time (making sure each photo has a little story behind it) and add them unto the post!

1. Had a sleepover with the one-and-only lovely Cheska :)
2. Thrifted for some postcards and read some of their messages to pass time! 
3. Am currently addicted to this game: Snoopy's Street Fair! It's so fun, haha!


Follow me on Instagram! (stellapangilinan) If you do, leave a comment below with YOUR username and I'll follow you back :) That's about it for today. I'm sorry if you were expecting more than this!

"MORE THAN THIS" reminds me of One Direction. Love those boys!
P.P.S, A Hunger Games inspired post is coming up!!!! Am so excited for it. 

17 comments:

Littleguitar13 said...

Woah.Your blog is so inspiring!And you took all the pictures abouve right??This is one of the most cool&inspiring blog ever!:) Just wanna wish you luck for your next posts!Keep on writing girl!:)

xxxSTAY FEARLESSxxx

Jo said...

Oh, I love that gum. SO awesome!

mary ann said...

glad you're back! I followed you on Instagram - I'm _maryann_ :)

MaryRachel Bulkeley said...

i love that first picture! so cute! welcome back to the blog! glad to see you again. ;)

ooh! you're on instagram? i'm heading over to follow you. my username is: mrachelb

looking forward to the hunger games post. :)

memory said...

NO IDEA you are on Insta! I'm finding and friending you immediately! :D
@lowercase_letters

P.S. I've missed you!!

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Elisha said...

I've missed you terribly!! ): we really need to get working!!

Aaahhh!! Bazooka<3

Elisha said...

oh!! And that docs&leaf picture is beautiful! :)

Stella said...

@FearlessDreamer13 Thank you for those kind words! Yes, I took the photos! :) Thank you again!!

@Jo, LOVE LOVE LOVE!

@Mary ann, Following you back :) Thanks, Girl. Missed you too!

@Mary Rachel, Thanks Girl! Really nice of you to say that!! <3 Yes, will follow you back. No worries :)

@Memory, Hey there!! Missed you too! Say, do you mind if I ask you to guest post for my blog? Btw, I'll follow you back on instagram!! :)

@Sierra, Me too!!! You should see it SOON! Its great. Zayn, in particular, but I love them all to bits! Missing you too Sierra. Email me too! I'd love for you to guest post! <3

@Elisha, Missed you too, Elisha!! Am already putting the blog together!! <3 I am so excited for it too :) Thanks, girl. That's really nice of you!!! :) Guest post for me soon? :p

Arielle said...

The Hunger Games was fantastic!!! I was tearing up when Rue was killed. My heart broke to bits.

I follow you on Instagram, actually. @gabslyth

1D for lyf <3

P.S. I emailed you for my guest post! :-)

memory said...

I'd love that, Stella. :) Here's my email so you can tell me when and what you want me to write about: southernsopink@gmail.com

Oh and I saw where you followed me too on Insta! Thanks :)

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Monica said...

Stella! Is that another new camera???
You have so many omg.
Hahaha I still remember when you got your first!

Scarlett said...

Your blog is amazing and so are you! I wish I could learn to enjoy the simple things in life like you do.
And, uh, well, this is just a random question but, do you like World History? It's just that it's quite hard to find people who like History nowadays. I like history but I don't have that many friends to share this interest with. Ugh, I'm rambling again...
...anyway, I hope you have a great day~! :)

Megann said...

Stella,

Awesome Pics! You are a very good photographer!

Megann

Ima said...

stop taking good pictures

and omg pls include josh in your post <3

Stella said...

@Arielle, I followed you back on Instagram! Hunger games = complete, total love. I'm going to have a blog post about it soon! Heads up! :)

@Monica, The polaroid is actually one of my firsts! Hahah! :) Yes, yes. I remember that Olympus. Good times. Good times....UPDATE YOUR BLOG, SISTER!! :)

@Scarlett, Very interesting question Scarlett! I love Humanities! (or history) It's my favorite subject! Ancient Rome, Egypt, The Rennaisance, The Age of Discovery, The Sciecnce Reformation....oh. They're all so exciting! Thank you so much! :) Don't worry about it! Very cool! :)

@Megann, Thanks Megann! :)

@Ima, Stop being so lovely and of course, of course. I've got it all planned out! Hahaha :)

Elisha said...

JUST saw your response to my comment!! :P sorry 'bout that!! I'm LOVING what you've done so far!! :D thank so so so so so much <3 and REALLY!??! you want meeeee to guestpost!?

...yo, im emailing you nowww!!!

je said...

Hi, Stella! I'm inspired by your blog too! And I like cameras like the ones you just posted. I get mine from http://shoppopphoto.multiply.com -- cheapest source in PH :)

Post a Comment