-->

February 25, 2012

Guest post by Kristen

Hi everyone! I am Kristen, but you can just call me Kaye. I am a friend of Stella, and I have a blog just like her. I have only started this month after getting inspired by Stella's wonderful blog. 


I live in the Philippines, in the loud city of Manila. I am fourteen years old and I just love art way too much. I have a large collection of art supplies: be it pens, erasers, brushes, notebooks, markers, crayon, arcylic and other stuff...






I do artworks such as painting, drawing, origami, glassblowing, sculptures, photography and so on. My favorite subjects are horses and nature! :D

I made this little glass bowled ball.

This is a vase I made.




I am totally crazy about the color pink. Pink is my number one priority color.


I also love books very much, I always read books every month. :D Its soo fun to be immersed the worlds of books: like Divergent, Hunger Games, Shiver, Delirium, Book Thief, The City of Glass, The Golden Compass,  and so much more!


 I also adore Sanrio. I have like 5 bags full of sanrio stuff, (not kidding!)







I also like listening to country, pop, classical and opera music. They are my stress-relievers for sure.
Thats it for now. See you soon! And come, check out my blog!

*photos in this post are by Stella, credits and kudos! (haha)*

8 comments:

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mary ann said...

pink is the best :)) and I love your glassblowing! wow!

Kristen said...

I've bee staring at it for like the past 3o mins. i cannot believe the pics you've take is beautiful! follow me on my blog everyone :D

Kristen said...

aye sorry Stella i deleted the first comment!

Katrina S said...

Cool! I totally agree with Mary Ann that your glassblowing is insane & amazing. Not even kidding. Followed your blog!

memory said...

You made those?! I am speechless. Beautiful!

SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

Anonymous said...

How do you make those?

Unknown said...

Hi Dear :-) Fantastic blog Art... I love your blog, so cute...take care

Post a Comment