-->

April 4, 2012

april 4, 2012 // wednesday


Today, my body clock functioned unusually. I woke up at 6:30 in the morning and immediately realized I was excited for something. I let my body do all the talking and just made way for my study table. Then I remembered that I prepared a schedule for myself the night before, which was (in particular) to take more pictures, to update my blog, to bake red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and to use the computer only 20% of my free time (which later became 50%)  But don't you, bloggers and readers, also have those days when you just DON'T want to use the computer? Like you crave for something more energetic and exciting?

Then in that spilt second, I made a last minute decision that I wanted to decorate my wall with posters and papers. I did this for about two hours, just cutting off from magazines and papers, thinking of layouts and messing up my room! (Ugh, now I have to clean it up again...drat!) Those two hours of work actually paid off. (I love it when hard work pays off!) I have a pretty looking wall right now...teehee. 



(the photo of my wall up there was the first photo i took. i added much more stuff too it, so...yeah.) 

After lunch, I went to the local grocery to buy some ingredients for my red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. I spent another couple of hours baking the cupcakes, and today I've concluded that it is NOT easy to bake a batch of 18 cupcakes + a cake when you're all alone. {pretty dumb, right? i didn't read the total number of servings that my recipe source gave out}

Now that's one thing I like about life. Everyday, we all learn something new whether the idea seems or already is stupid or clever. I like how we, humans, dare to defy our default way of thinking. 

BUT ANYWAY, back to the point. I must say, I did get to set a margin between media and I. I think I might just want to do that again tomorrow. Night lovelies!! Have a spectacular day! x

5 comments:

memory said...

I have this media margin problem also. My parents have set rules for us kids that we have to set a timer for 60 minutes when we're playing around on the Internet :)
I LOVE times like that when I feel crafty and I LOVE your wall! More pictures of that please :)

Elisha said...

wow this is awesome!! (: I agreee. some days you want to do more EXCITING!!
& I am oh so jealous of your new walls!! they look wonderful!! (:

hahah, "night". ;)

katie josephine d said...

I love your wall- especially the bunting! so cute (:

Kelsie Johanna said...

hey, I just found your blog! love it! your photography is amazing!

-kelsie:)
http://december23rd-kelsie.blogspot.com/

Littleguitar13 said...

Your bedroom wall is super-duper cute!Soo creative!:)

Post a Comment