-->

October 1, 2012

a happy customer

Note! In no way was I asked, influenced or required to write about this, I am merely sharing what's been making me happy for the past week! :)

I stumbled upon My Four Hens photography a few months ago, and you cannot believe how happy I am with my purchase. I bought their Serendipity Lightroom set which was placed at a fair price - almost a dollar for a versatile preset, with three extra ones!

And, I have to say, these presets are really doing me lots'a good.
If you've been debating on getting these presets or not, let me save your life by telling you to get them. If you haven't browsed the website yet, go now, buy something and have the most fun you might ever have when it comes to editing on Lightroom! I am actually looking forward to purchasing another set! Have fun!


9 comments:

grandpa said...

their 'inspiration place' is really amazing :-)

Arielle said...

AAAAH your camera's quality is so nice and crisp! I miss photography. I must experiment with my camera soon.

Elisha said...

Your cameras.. Oh, I SO WANT.

I LOVE the new design.. I'm a sucker for floral -- super cute! :)

xo

Elisha said...

And those cookies look good too! ♡

Elisha said...

452 followers. HOLY COW. YOUR FAMOUS TWIN-O! :)

Unknown said...

OHMYGOSH. Did you get a dSLR?!

I totally agree. Those presets are thebomb.com.

xo Acacia

Unknown said...

Just discovered your blog and IT IS AMAZING! By the way you are an incredible photographer! Cant wait to read more posts! :)

Check out my newest posts on my blog! Im currently working with several Etsy shops to get discounts (and free stuff) for my followers! Follow me and Ill follow you back!

Haylee
Daretobeglamorous.blogspot.com

Kryn said...

Your pictures always make me smile..they are just so happy! The new design is amazing, but you already knew that.

Shelley said...

This sounds like a great preset though I don't have Lightroom. Awesome photos Stella! :)

Post a Comment