-->

October 5, 2012

this blog


A few days ago, my little cousin Raya found me complaining about my blog name. She asked me what was wrong, and I told her about how my blog name didn't really represent what I was trying to say - the message from my life that I want to convey to all of you. I told her about how odd and strange it was, how flawed it was top to bottom: and then I told her that I was thinking of a new blog title.

"Stella? I like Tease Your Toes. It's unique. Don't change it, please."


Now, yes, I'd admit: I've had some insecurities about this blog, about its content- about everything. I've been thinking a lot about this blog and its essence - truly something I don't want to lose, but definitely something I want to improve on.



I've got lots to say about what I've been thinking about towards this little cyberspace of mine - how I treat it, why I use it and its relevance. I have honestly been so inspired by so many of you, words cannot (and might not ever) suffice.

So?

Koala-tea over quantity.
I'm going to try it all differently.
I'm going to blog like I mean it.
I'm going to mean what I write and photograph.
I'm going to try my best to post some good stuff.

You know? Real, real stuff.

And this blog name? I think it'll stick.
There's still that strange yet joyful vibe about it.

innovations are always for the better, now, aren't they?

14 comments:

Alyssa said...

Wow! But I love this blog so much! Yes, Definitely keep the name..... But just blog what you like, and only what you like. Keep doing that and it will keep being amazing!

Unknown said...

This some how is sooo inspirational and represents me a little I love it heaps XD

Elisha said...

Eeeeek, how exciting!! Blog changes are always refreshing. :)
Just you let me know when we can Skype(FINALLY)! ♥

grandpa said...

Tease Your Toes definitely isn't common. It's nice to have something no one else does.

Unknown said...

stella, your blog is w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l x this post is oh so inspiring :)

Lydia said...

Ah, this makes me quite happy.

Lydia said...

Yay for Raya! =)

Jujube said...

I love your blog just the way it is right now. The name is perfect in its special way. But improvisational changes are definitely welcome.

Jocee said...

well good, because i adore your blog the way it is, so. :)

Unknown said...

your blog is perfect the way it is, stella. and you know what? i LOVE your blog name. it makes me think of fun, happy, small, sweet moments in life and that, THAT, is good. thank you for simply being you!

xx acacia

Anh | Feminine 23 said...

As everybody just said, I think you have nothing to worry about changing the blog name. Tease your toes is adorable

Shelley said...

I already really like the blog name and your posts, so if your making improvements, I'll just love it even more! :)

Unknown said...

oh and i just noticed your new blog design! perfect!! your portrait at the side is awesome!!! the blink effect ;)

Anonymous said...

Your photos are so wonderful. :)

Post a Comment