-->

September 30, 2012

dear stella, # 2

Have I kept you all waiting for so long? I've finally written the second letter of the series. (What progress.)

Dear Stella,

How does it feel to have Mom finally allow you to touch her camera? Nothing so special? Quite surprising? Amusing? How do you feel about it? Nothing? Oh. 

Well, here's a little something from me. I want you to remember that moment. I want you to remember how your eyes gleamed in delight when you took your first picture - what was your first picture, by the way? I want you to remember how you slowly started to familiarize yourself with how it worked. Everything possible. Just, do, remember. Remember, remember, remember. And why?

That event, dear Stella, is truly a life defining one. The day it all started - this photography madness - will start a whole new interest for you. I want you to write about it. 

It's a simple letter, yes. Not as dramatic as you might've hoped,
but after a year and almost ten months from then, you'll realize why I evidently stress on it.

Always,

Stella

P. S You drop it twice during a school trip. When you wake up on the third day of the trip, please tighten the straps.


3 comments:

Sarah Dawneé said...

This post made me smile, Stella.
I'm glad you began your photography adventure and that you share it on your blog. =)

Elisha said...

YES!! YOU KEPT US(ME) WAY TOO LONG WAITING! Hahaha..

Awwh what a cute story! :)

xo

Elisha said...

OH.. And I saw myself on your favorites page.. (Heads up -- my blog name has changed.. )

Post a Comment