-->

October 19, 2012

nothing going on





{ all these photos are taken on manual - woo! }
I've finally learned how to shoot on manual, and it's not as difficult as I had expected. 
This month has been plain, flat boring. I haven't done anything exciting lately.

Anyways, I'm sorry for being away for a long time. This week actually lasted longer than I thought. They call "hell week", because it's the end of the term. It's when all the work starts to come in and eventually would leave us all hanging on sewing thread. 

I promise a better post soon.
Until then, see this & this & this and fall in love all over again.
Aaron Johnson, you beautiful thing.

16 comments:

morgan danielle said...

I always shoot on manual!! Great pictures. :)

Unknown said...

ahh this is gorgeous. did you get your new camera???

love this post stella! xx acacia

Cecilia said...

Manual is hard to shoot in but the results are always better! Good job!

grandpa said...

i only use manual for my holga lens because i'm useless with manual :-) but manual is cool because you can experiment with everything, i guess.

hawwa said...

Haha I so agree with that last line..I have no idea what manual is lol but it sounds cool and the pics look good! Did you get my e-mail?
http://stepinto-wonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

Jujube said...

Shooting manual is definitely more challenging than auto, but it's all the more enjoyable. The photos here are so riveting!

Hey, I'm going crazy over your new design and that rollover image Arielle made for you.

Elisha said...

Why do you have THE most amazing shoes? Serious.
My month's been the complete opposite! Your lucky!

Kryn said...

I've started to experiment in manual more. It's a challenge, but a very rewarding one. These are lovely photos (AS USUAL!)

Barbora said...

What a lovely post!? :)
BTW I´m Barbora :)

xx

marcia said...

manual is the best. and these are amazing, girl!

I'm Sydney. said...

these are very pretty photos!
and in lieu of another one of your posts, i like the blog title! completely unique!

Megann said...

Just want to let you know there is a giveaway going on at:
rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com

Thanks
Megann

Megann said...

Oh, and when you go you should follow it!

Shelley said...

Nice photos, congrats on learning how to shoot in manual! :)

Hani said...

Woooo I really love the last picture, great focus!

Margaret said...

Amazing pictures, Stella!

Post a Comment