-->

April 5, 2012

There are better days

Today I found myself looking for things to do. By 12:30, I was on Skype with my classmate because we had a math project to do. In between these 4 hours of work, I had my breaks which included lunch and play time. During my play time I......

-made eraser stamps
-wrote letters
-drank juice from an actual coconut
-made something out of some rope
-added a new feature on my wall

So here are some photos that I took of today...


I got some rocks from the backyard,

hello toes
and I painted them.


This one was my favorite.


What was once a dull, "same-like-everyone-else" rock now stands out among them all! 



I got old erasers and cut them into shapes of bunting flags


so now my letters and my notebooks have a lovely banner! :) They're too cute and so fun to stamp with! Plus, they make letter writing more fun to do! :) It's no longer the ordinary write and sign.  

 


I love stationaries, and little holders that hold papers or photos. Cheers to love letters to cousins and written surprises! 


Tropical much??? Haha, but this tastes soooo good and it's sooo sweet! Have you ever tried juice from a coconut? If you ever come to the Philippines, (especially if you come to one of our beaches), ask for a Coconut Shake, or a real fresh coconut. You WILL NOT regret it!


I tried to imagine myself as Finnick from The Hunger Games, so I kept tying up this piece of rope I had, until I figured out was doing a braid instead of a noose, haha! I can actually use it as a bracelet, or a necklace, or a headband. Let's see. :)


And finally...the new feature on my wall! It looks so pretty in person! I should've taken a better picture. Drat. But it's okay. It's like an envelope that you could just slip things into! :) So if you send me snail mail, you'll be able to find the letters in there. I also have letters to send in there! :) 


I am also reading these books now. However I'm not too satisfied with the Mysterious Benedict Society yet. Let's see how it turns out :) 

So that's about it for today!! Love forevermore, Stella x

P.S If you're wondering when I'm having the Hunger Games post, it will occur sometime between now and the day after Easter. Can't promise a date! Plus, I cant slip it into a post. The Hunger Games is too holy to join a post...it needs one of its own...Hahha just kidding!! But it will have a post of its own.:)

P.P.S I'm thinking of making blog banners for people here, considering now that I have more time to do so :) Email me for more info!

P.P.P.S ++ I'm also thinking of a new blog design! I'm getting tired of this one. I really need to start thinking of layouts :\ 

P.P.P.P.S If you were a winner in very old blog giveaway, check your emails! Got some good news for you all :)

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so creative! I love that 'snail mail' wall feature! What is your email address? I am in dire need of a new blog banner! :)

Say x
eighteenthofmay.blogspot.com

Clarissa said...

Smart idea with the eraser stamps. Should try that sometime. :D

Elisha said...

your photography is the absolute best stell!!! :) if you ever want to send ME a letter, just ask for my address!!! :D

Elisha said...

Oh, and I SO REALLY WANT those eraser cards!! :P

Stella said...

Elisha! What if one of those cards were addressed to you? :)

Elisha said...

Stella, I'd die.

Elisha said...

I say go for a new blog design!! We can match!! TWINSIES?!?! :D

Lou said...

I love you and all your productivity! :) I made eraser stamps yesterday, too!
great pics!
xo.
Lindsey

S said...

Love all the photographs here , they are so vibrant and natural ! I do woodblock print sometimes and I love reading photography, craft and art blogs.
Have a nice day ,

Megann said...

Great Pics!!:-)

Melissa Blake said...

What a creative post!! Happy day to you! xoxo

Erynn said...

Checked my email! YAY! :D lovely post!

Natalia said...

Oh my goodness. I'm in love with your blog. I just found it and started following -- you have great posts (I'm so going to try out that Rubik's cube idea)!

★ JASMINE ★ said...

just found your blog darling and i love it!
newest follower! <333
follow me back?
Xxx

mary ann said...

These are such sweet ideas! Lovely post, Stella :)

Hannah said...

I love your letters. The bunting flag stamps are genius, and the doodles on the envelope look really nice. If only I could be as productive as you! Haha! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh la la...I just adore your blog! You're very creative! I especially love your photography! :) Do you perhaps have an Instagram? A lot of photographers are getting the Instagram app to share their photography with the world and I would love to see your photos their too! :) By the way, I love snail mail too! Maybe if you're interested, we can be snail mail pals!

Lilmendoza said...

i really like the bunting stamp idea! makes everything look soo pretty and unique

Erynn said...

Beautiful! This is so inspiring!

Emma Kate said...

Hey Stella, I love your blog! <3

Meredith Sledge said...

I love this post! Everything about it!

Stella said...

@Elisha, Hahaha! Twinsies!! :) I think I might just try that out ;)

@Lou, Thank you Lindsey! Aren't they a whole lot of fun?? :) Thanks again!

@La Dolce Vita, Awesome!!! Do you share photos of them?? :P Many thanks!! ;) Have a nice day too!

@Megann, thanks lovely! <3

@Melissa Blake, I can't believe you're commenting on here! Much love!! xx

@Erynn, :) Thanks a ton!

@Natalia, you make me smile :) Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it! :)

@Jasmine, followed you back! thank you a lot :) i'm happy you came here.

@mary ann, aww Mary Ann! You never fail to make me smile :)

@Hannah Gold, Many thanks! What do you mean as creative as me? You are so creative as you are!! <3 Much love!!

@Yasmeen, hello dear! welcome to my blog! thank you too :) yes, i do! @stellapangilinan and @paleheart. yup!! two accounts :P oooh that would be so interesting! email me at ohsillystella@gmail.com ;) we'll sort it all out there. thanks for stopping by! x

@Lilmendoza, Thank you so much!! I am very happy that you like it :)

@Erynn thanks again, Erynn!!

@Emma Hey Emma! Thank you very much!! <3 Got your note. Email me at ohsillystella@gmail.com. There's a waiting list, though!

@Meredith Sledge, aw you :) thank you tons!!!

Anonymous said...

where did you get the blue polka dotted tape?!

Post a Comment