-->

September 2, 2012

september

Remember when I first started my blog a year ago? (Please do NOT - by all means - frisk around my old posts, embarrassment at the highest level, I reassure you.) I'm sorry I don't have a blogaversary, or anything of the sort, I just want to say a simple thank you for being here, for reading. I honestly don't know how to thank you guys. I love you all very much. And because I do, and because it's the start of this hopefully brilliant month, (eeeep! new favorite word - brilliant) I made a video about a cozy weekend that I had with my amazing cousins in a beautiful log cabin.


coziness from Stella on Vimeo.

It was kind of a bummer that the sun wasn't out the whole time - but we made the most of the weekend!   P.S, I caught Hannah (my cousin) on video while she was asleep! ha ha ha ha, take that. 

And here are some photos of the brilliant (eeeeep!) weekend I had! 


01// hanging outside made up about 70% of the trip
02// wood wood wood
03// hot chocolate? perfect.
04// waking up on an early and cold, Sunday morning
05// wood wood wood (again)
06// leaves
07// antique photos framed in the cabin
08// the roof
09// some of my favorite girls 



19 comments:

Ashley said...

Love it! :)

Marianela said...

That looks like such a beautiful place. :) Love the video, Stella!

. said...

Yay, happy one year! I've been a silent reader for a while now and I must say you deserve every single view and read you've had!

The use of the word 'brilliant' makes us sound more intelligent bahahaha

Emma Kate said...

I love the last picture of the three of you...:)

abigail grace said...

I love the video! :D It's probably my favorite montage yet!

Elisha said...

Oh I know.. I'm scared to look at my old posts. Ewh.

Congrats on a year love!!! (:

Elisha said...

ps--your hair is fabulous.

Elisha said...

pps--that video.. GAH.
You just get better and better! It's lovely. <3

ambie xox said...

Happy one year! I am only a new reader but I can happily say that your blog is brilliant (eep!) :D
Im thirteen too! but I live in Wanaka New Zealand...
Ambie
http://dandelionsformiles.blogspot.co.nz/

Anonymous said...

That log cabin is so awesome- what a great way to spend a weekend! And happy blogiversary!

Say x
eighteenthofmay.blogspot.com

elise rogers said...

wow your blog is the cutest!! Im so glad i found it! New follower!!! Cant wait to read more!

http://elisemn.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

is that Sen. Kiko Pangilinan i see? coolio! how are you guys related? :o

Anonymous said...

what was that film camera on the video? the black one with the flash? ☺

Noor said...

You have such a cute blog I am glad I found it :)

Meredith Sledge said...

Wonderful pictures! And I loooved that video! So great! Actually, your whole blog is great. Glad I found it!

Stella said...

hi there, he's my uncle!

Stella said...

i'm not familiar with the model, it doesn't run on film though! it's an olympic camera.

Leighanna Rose said...

Hi Stella!
I LOVE your blog! Its so prettiful! I'm your newest follower and hope you will consider following me back!
Shineyourglorydown.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Alexandrea

Stella said...

oops, my bad!
*olympus!

Post a Comment