-->

June 26, 2012

As promised...

...here are photos that I took during the trip that I had just gotten home from about a week ago! I had so much fun! I have about 800 photos from the trip, but I wouldn't want to bore you all to death! So these are the best photos that I have. Here goes :)


Oh Manhattan. I love how you're so noisy - both morning and night. 



I'm on top of the world!!! (Actually on top of the Empire State building...haha)


The Hudson River and one side Brooklyn...


Oh, Lady Liberty!! 




Home <3



So sorry to burst your bubbles, everybody....but YES, I am for the Boston Celtics!!!


Crepes, crepes, crepes, crepes! 


Driving around Florida... :)


Walking to the Lincoln memorial!


On our way to Fallingwater!



And there it is. Magnificent.



At a friend's horse show in Akron.




Young instagrammers...



Walking and shopping in SoHo!


The last I saw of New York...sigh

Whatever the case, I had a really great time with my family. Til the next trip, America. That ain't the last you've seen of me! :)

22 comments:

Cecilia said...

I'm so jealous, I would love to visit America one day! And these photos are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Amazing trip and beautiful pictures! I really want to get there, you totally make me jealous! Hahahaha jk.

Jianine ☺ said...

These are amazing, Stella! America looks so beautiful, I'm so jealous now haha :)

Nina said...

First off- your blog and photos are stunning. I followed you a while back, but forgot to refollow when transferring my blog (I use up my photo space pretty quickly, ha ) Following now.

I'm glad you enjoyed your time in my home country, I narrowly missed you (currently in Italy)

Nina

Holly said...

lucky you, i SO want to go to america, especially new york! loved the photos :)

Abbie said...

Wow!! Love the pictures, especially of NYC. (Not that I've ever even been the the US...) I'd love to travel someday.

Abbie /// XOXOX :)

Jujube said...

I don't mean to be envious, but your trip to Manhattan looks like so much fun! I'd love to travel there one day. Oh, and the photos here are jaw-droppers. They looks so magical!

Unknown said...

oh my goodnesssss! your photos and new design have me in a swoon. seriously. gaaah, you're header is so pretty it's killing me. (i jest, i jest... only just, though.)
i love new york (i lived there for a most of my life, actually; basically, i was born in canada [i have canadian parents] then when i was two we moved to ny.) ny is (undoubtedly) an awesome place, no?

xxx acacia

Elisha said...

You should've come by NC!!! :( boooooo!! Haha but I love that lady liberty shot!! <33

x.

Ashley said...

Your new blog layout is SO pretty! :) I envy it! Those photos are fantastic! :D

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so lovely! NY is awesome, can't wait to move there in August!

xx
www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Hi Stella!

Oh, love the Statue of Liberty picture! :) So pretty. We live in the states, but I've never been to New York. :P We have been to Chicago and Florida, though. :)

Looks like you had fun!

God bless you!
Joy :)

Lou said...

such gorgeous pictures!! That looks like you had a wonderful time... I hope I get to go to NY sometime.

also, I absolutely love your editing style... do you think you'll ever do a tutorial about it? (I know sometimes people like to keep it private-that's totally cool.)

xx.
Lou

Hannah said...

Awesome! Those photos are absolutely beautiful. You're really talented, you know that? :D

Emma said...

all of these are SO gorgeous. looks like you had tons of fun!

Shelley said...

Amazing photos Stella! Glad to read you had lots of fun on your trip! :)

Elisha said...

STELLLLLLAAA!!!!!! Girl. I simply adore the new look!!!! SO MUCH BETTER!! Very classy!!

x.

Sylwia said...

Pics from Empire State are breathtaking!

Kryn said...

I so want to go to NYC..looks beautiful!

Littleguitar13 said...

Woah!Those photos are amazing!

little henry lee said...

i'm so jealous! i'm dying to go back to new york!

trishie said...

Amazing pics! I esp love the ones taken from the top of empire state building

Post a Comment