-->

May 31, 2012

a graduation gift!


Yes, I graduated last week! I still can't believe it. I'm going to miss a lot of my friends and teachers so much. One year with them wasn't enough! (Ill make a better post about this soon!)

Anyways....

presenting...

the twelfth camera!



I'm at a big loss for words. They cannot explain how I feel right now. 

Thank you, mom and dad. 

That feeling makes me happy. I love how I can't say anything because of how overwhelmed I can get. I think it's because I believe that sometimes the greatest feelings that anyone could ever feel are are unsayable or indescribable. 

What makes you happy? x

12 comments:

Elisha said...

gaaahh. jealouuussss. I want your cameras!! ALL OF THEM :P

I missed youu!!! :(

x.

Oriana said...

That's an awesome film camera! Congrats on graduating! (:

-Oriana
http://this-real-heart.blogspot.com

Jianine ☺ said...

This is great, Stella! Congrats on your graduation and your camera...i cant believe it's the twelfh haha x
-Jianine
http://definitelyscreaming.blogspot.com/

Shelley said...

OMG! It's beautiful! So jealous! :) Hope you have lots of fun taking photos with it!

Jujube said...

Congratulations--both for graduating and for the new camera! So, you're officially on summer vacation now? I'm looking forward to your upcoming posts!

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Oh, I love those! I'm a tad bit jealous haha. This is one of few inaminate objects I'd be very tempted to name.

Can't wait to see you pictures! And congrats!

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

I LOVE YOUR CAMERA. :) I'm a shutter bug too, so I can relate to the excitement of news cameras. XD

HY said...

was here, stopped by your blog and immediate love with it.btw,nice camera,congrtaz ! :)

shannah said...

Hey, neat blog! If you'd like, you can visit my blog and participate in the package pals project!

writebeforeyoureyes.blogspot.com

Mary Kate said...

Congrats on graduating! SO exciting! And I LOVE that camera! I really need to get a vintage camera, but sadly my funds are rather limited right now :) You have an awesome collection!

Hank hendricks said...

This is great...Simple and attractive gift on graduation..I like it.

gift pakistan

princess said...

What camera is that?? :)

Post a Comment