-->

September 15, 2015

for whatever we lose








Pieces from the weekend. Realizing that any of my attempts to be deep after a series of photographs sounds extremely patronizing and kind of funny. Just deleted a paragraph of nonsense. Listening to an unhealthy haul of Akon and Jay Sean. Especially Akon. (What is up with the world????)  Reading Douglas Adams, for the first time #CASH. Watching Grave of the Fireflies. Anticipating September.  Hoping that priorities are not dislodged. Glad to know I hope for that.  

P.S How many times have anybody's beach photos been captioned by that poem??? Not surpirsed though. I miss the beach. I'd like to befriend a stranded star. 


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh love this so much (these pictures are absolutely STUNNING). <3

Olivia Knight said...

FINALLY checking out your blog after you commented like two weeks ago!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO CUTE. So excited to check out more. Your words and photos are flawless. ^-^

emeli said...

Stella, I've never been that much of an active follower of your blog, but I searched teaseyourtoes today and this filled me with so much joy. Back in my middle school days, your style and posts inspired me so much and they kept me from conforming to everyone else. My brain always reminds me of you somehow. I just want to thank you for being you and God has used you, your photographs, your words, in great ways. rock on.

Emmett Katherine said...

your week looks like it was so much fun, and these photos are making me miss summer!

Emmett - Hippie Lace

Rachel.T said...

These pictures are gorgeous! It's been so long since I've been on blogger but I'm so happy to stumble on this blog again :)

Anonymous said...

akon and jay sean?? what a disgrace, stella. hahaha!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

akon and jay sean?? what a disgrace, stella. hahaha!!!!! :)

Post a Comment