-->

January 8, 2014

(inspired by)

So i've been following this blog for a long time mainly for her amazing photographs. She has this feature where she talks about six particular films that she watches in a week. Considering my huge love for film (that I never really had such a huge chance to show here) I've decided to show you the movies that got me preoccupied this week.


Prisoners became one of my favourite movies without hesitation and I love love love love Jake Gyllenhaal. Oscar was alright but I thought it was rather pretentious with its humour. Finding Forrester was a cheesy kind of Good Will Hunting, but you can never go wrong with Sean Connery. Shawshank  Redemption is Shawshank Redemption. Amadeus is an easy favorite. Now You See Me made me want to become a magician but the twist in the ending was twisted itself.

8 comments:

trisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

umm, oscar? LOVE IT! My fiance introduced me to this fabulous film and I adore it! It is so witty and hilarious! I love being the one to share this film with others. it is just so good!

Unknown said...

Prisoners is AMAZING. that movie stuck with me for days, I couldn't get it out of my head. It was pretty much perfect (and beautiful) from beginning to end. :)) I haven't seen those others, tho. Maybe I'll give em a watch sometime!

Stella said...

I can't say it was a bad movie, I guess it's all preference!

Stella said...

Exactly my thoughts

Kylie said...

Can you believe that I have not seen any of those movies (and I love watching movies)? I usually go for the short and sweet ones though :)

grandpa said...

i LOVED "now you see me" I really did not expect that ending hahaha

Jianine said...

these are a bunch of films i havent seen yet! will do thanks for sharing x
and advanced happy birthday, stella! :)

Post a Comment