-->

January 9, 2013

2013


I'm not going to elaborate on 2012, but what I will let you know is that, the year is over, and we've done whatever we did, whatever we could, and whatever we had the strength to do. We've all finished one huge chapter, composed of the greatest and weakest events in the book of our lives. So, this is something I want you to do, for me, to start this year.

The regrets that are growing in you? The pain that has been throbbing that constantly tells you that 2012 was a terrible year? 

I want you to forget it all.

I want you to applaud yourself and tell yourself that this year, you did great. It's because someone as capable, as loved, and ast strong as you doesn't deserve to dwell on those ideas - despite the misunderstandings and despite the mistakes that we all went through last 2012.

God's got a great 2013 in store for each of us. So, with this in mind, it'd be great to start this chapter right - with the right words, the right events and the right attitude.

10 comments:

Elisha said...

AMEN AND AMEN!

Brooke Jordan said...

I'm with Elisha on that one!

Barbora said...

Good luck to the next year Stella♥♥

L.O.V.E.
Barbora
abitconfusing.blogspot.com

chrissa said...

rainbowwww!!!!

abigail grace said...

"God's got a great 2013 in store for each of us. So, with this in mind, it'd be great to start this chapter right - with the right words, the right events and the right attitude."

Yes. Here's to a new year. :)

Shelley said...

I totally agree with you Stella! Especially with the 'start this chapter with a good attitude' part! :) And I love your colourful photo collage!

Semeeah said...

I really hate it when years go by really quickly.I have missed good memories when I was much younger than I am now.Why do days have to go fast.There's a special place in my heart where I had such good memories and I never forget them.Wow I can't even imagine that I remember them myself and nobody told me.When you are younger you could some amazing things that when you are older that you maybe can't do anymore.

little henry lee said...

great sentiment. it hardly even feels like a new year for me but i'm definitely going to try and focus on the positives this year!

littlehenrylee

Jianine ☺ said...

this is a really great reminder to all of us :) love your collage!
-Jianine

alex said...

You, little one, have an amazing blog. I love the design and colors. I love the way you arrange your posts. Everything is so nice! I will definitely keep on reading!

Post a Comment