-->

November 7, 2012

wishing + listing; loving, thinking, reading


these are some photos that i found after having an unknown roll of film from my closet developed. they're photos that i took from a family trip almost 4 years ago.

okay.

i can't help it. the traditional and mainstream "christmas wish list post" is up this early - deliberately giving a huge message to my parents about what i'm crossing my fingers on as i look under our tree on christmas day. {teehee}
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

+ loving: that quote up there, no-homework days, sushi & developing unknown rolls of film +

+ thinking: there's a parcel coming this month from etsy. oh, surprises. +

+ reading: to kill a mockingbird - finally+

:: also because this girl is made up of all things awesome ::

12 comments:

Elisha said...

This post stolen from me? ;)
I love all that you want. ehehe

Stella said...

Coincidentally not! I totally didn't see that new post of yours, oh my!!! Great minds DO think alike!! (Teehee) But because you're amazing and full of great ideas, I'll slip your name in anyway.

lotsaa love! xo

Lydia said...

Love the photos! I also like it that your Christmas list is mostly books :D

Elisha said...

TWIN-O.
Oh please you don't have to!

SKYPE. WE NEED TO. FOR REALS.

Jianine ☺ said...

this is pretty cool! i may admit, i would want those books too, hehe :) pretty film photos!

Stacy said...

I looove etsy! & I also have a few unknown rolls of film lying around. must. develop. hehe.

x Stace
tee&fame

Barbora said...

Helloooo Stella!!
Thanks a lot for your kind comment!♥
Well , I have only one blythe :)
What about you?
And woow I adore the photo of that waterfall :))
And I wish for some Books at Christmas too! I want Narnia and some other :)

xx Barbora♥☻

Elisha said...

ALSO. AAH. YOU WINKED AT ME!

little henry lee said...

lots of lovely things on your christmas wishlist! here's hoping your parents see it. :)

little henry lee

Anonymous said...

Your blog is adorable. Love the design! Those film photos are gorgeous. :D

Rocky said...

This is great!
Dislike to do this, but could you check out my blog?
http://cameracookies.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the wonderful, inspiring posts, it is nice to know that there are people like me out there!
A fellow blogger,
~Silverstreak~

Elise said...

Those photos are beautiful. Glad you found them, even after so long.

Post a Comment