-->

July 3, 2012

summer lately + sponsors!



Funny how I've been painting more often. I love love love colors. So much. Black and white is great- but sometimes it can get too boring.


Yep, am taking more self timed shots. I really need some new and proper self portraits soon. Any advice on how to take some good ones?


New purchase! Ain't it adorable? :) Although I think the mustache idea is sort of mainstream and overused, it's still really cute - you can't deny that.


I have been drinking this lovely drink in the past few days. No kidding, I am beyond obsessed. I cannot believe myself sometimes.

+ + +

Ayúdame! I need sponsors! {Well okay, need sounds too desperate - but really!} It's been such a long time since I started thinking about getting some, but I just thought that I needed to be able to endorse certain bloggers and help them get new readers! It will also benefit my blog in various ways - I'm sure you guys already know how :)

My cousin Hannah

I thought about what requirements were needed for any of you to be my sponsors, although I sort of had the iron fist when thinking about it. I've thought about it and finally decided that I'm just looking for bloggers who relatively post almost the same things as I do, people who have a certain blogging style, those willing to write great photography posts or willingly host some giveaways when asked, those who have presentable blog designs and content, photographers, writers, online shop owners...you get the picture! Email me if you're interested!! 


P.S Big surprise for everyone tomorrow! 


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post is like my exact mood right now...getting back into painting, experimenting with photography. :) Cute blog design! I love it.

xoxo, Erin
writedreamrunsing.blogspot.com/

Shelley said...

Nice pictures Stella, and very cute necklace! :) Looking forward to the big surprise!

Kryn said...

That necklace is so cute! Good Luck getting sponsors! I'd like to as well, but not now.

Elisha said...

Where's the surprise?! (: and also, I love these shots! Your photos are gorgeous. So is your hair! <3

xx.

Stella said...

Thanks girls! And the surprise will be up at 12:00 AM tonight. :)

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting... So glad it led me to your lovely corner of the web! Would love to follow each other and keep in touch :)

Jen
http://drawingsunderthetable.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I just randomly decided to click on your blog and now I'm obsessed with reading it! Your pictures are so nice and I love the background design of your blog too! I wish I had a nice camera to take some high quality pictures, but I'm just stuck with my stupid broken digital camera, oh wells..It would be nice if you could check out my blog too! I just started today:
annabananafefifofanna.blogspot.com

Stella said...

Hi Jen! No problem, your cordons recipe is going knock my brother off his chair! I am so excited to make them for him :) And yes, I am a new follower at your blog, thanks for stopping by here! Cheers! x

Stella said...

Hi Anna! Thank you so much for the kind words you have for my blog! Oh don't worry, when I first started blogging (which was way long ago - I was still on tumblr) I also had to use an Olympus digital camera! The more you post, the more you'll find your direction with photography and blogging, and I think you'll reason out to getting yourself a new one! It takes time! Thank you for stopping by ;) Much love!

Rebecca Carmen said...

love your pics! and layouts! super fun! glad you stopped by on my blog! feel free to do it again!

http://rebeccacarmen.blogspot.com/

trishie said...

I love bubble tea too. Just stumbled upon your blog and i love it so far

Post a Comment