-->

July 8, 2012

my inspiration place



Growing up in a country with over 7,107 islands makes it inevitable to have visited beaches countless times. Yes, you're hearing it from me - I've been to so many beaches so many times for so many reasons.  The shoreline is my best friend, the saltiness of the sea is now a remedy, I battle waves, I bring bread in the ocean to feed fish that stay hidden in the corals, I refuse to wear life vests {dangerous, i know. but the salt water carries me and i can swim against the soft current so the stubborn girl will have to learn} and the buzzing engine of a boat has become a melody that I don't mind hearing all the time.

The beach is my inspiration place. There's something about it that makes me want to sit and contemplate about my life - there's something about it that tells me to snap all the photos I want to before the sun goes down. There's something about it that makes me want to be alone - forever.







Where is your inspiration place? xx

15 comments:

Jujube said...

Beaches are beyond wonderful. I simply cannot get over the beauty of the beach photos here! They're fantastic and very inspiring!

Erin James said...

Oh so beautiful! Love your photography (as usual!) Hope you're doing great, sweet girl! XO

Unknown said...

Wonderful photos, Stella! I also like the beach because it's where you get to discover more of nature! :)

mary ann said...

I love love love your new design, Stella! You are so talented! The beach is my inspiration place, as well... I love it there!

MaryRachel Bulkeley said...

These are gorgeous! My inspiration place is the mountains on a misty morning :)

Contemplating Beauty said...

Oh my! I honestly can't imagine how wonderful it would be growing up around islands and the sea being my backyard, that is just the coolest thing ever. What a lovely experience you've had, and I love the photos!!!

Katherine said...

I loved your pictures!!!

Lauren Leggatt said...

Okay so I just came across your blog and I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor! eep its so pretty and totally adorable! :) you take gorgeous pictures too!
I'm Lauren by the way, its very nice to meet you!

Jianine ☺ said...

Love your photography stella, and the beach is just so relaxing, it would most probably be mine too haha :)

Unknown said...

Really beautiful photographs xx

Kryn said...

So funny, I live near the beach and I never go! These are beautiful!

Littleguitar13 said...

Beatiful pictures:)

Gabrielle said...

Gorgeous pictures! I LOVE the beach! Seeing the pictures of the sand, water, and dock just made me smile. :)

If you're interested, I write a Christian art and inspiration blog at www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com. I'd be honored if you'd stop by and say hello.

God Bless!

Stella said...

thank you so much, everyone!

Eatlovemerry said...

Your blog is filled with so many beautiful photos! x

Post a Comment