-->

June 26, 2013

this time,

to those who waited,
and reloaded their browsers on my page
several,
s e v e r a l
times,
to those who stuck by,
to those who emailed,
to those reading
and re reading
and re reading again,
to those who have stayed
and to ones who have come;
again,
welcome.

i've been gone for a while and i know that isn't healthy for me. but now that i am back, i have planned an awful amount of great things for this blog and for what's going to become of it.
i've even planned up a whole to-do list from an 8 hour plane ride.
yes, friends, i've come from a long trip to london and the middle east,
and i've never been so glad to be sitting on this chair
in my room
at this time of the night.

i've got a whole bag of photos, lame jokes and pretty things.
i've asked a few creative minds to help revamp this blog into something that might make you smile.

i should stop, i wouldn't want to spoil it all.

i'm excited.
you should be, too.

cheers to what's ahead.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh I'm so excited!

Stella said...

I've missed you and your lovely blog!
x

gemma said...

this made me curious, I'd love to see what you come up with.

marcia said...

eek. ditto, Acacia. I am so excited!!

Unknown said...

ooohh.. exciting! cant wait =) discovgraphies.blogspot.com

Emily said...

YAY, so good you're back! xx

Jianine said...

gah! can't wait :)

Unknown said...

Welcome back, Stella! Hope you're doing fine :)
Btw, I am so excited :D

xx

Barbora said...

CAN´T WAIT♥

xx Barbora
abitconfusing.blogspot.com

Brooke Jordan said...

Glad your back!!!

Post a Comment