-->

May 21, 2012

Because Summer is exactly four days away...


Just a really great idea from Bella at this little, lovely blog called Life in the 852


  1. Mother's Day- Today I met a new friend. His name is Phili. I love to make new friends.
  2. Japanese Restaurants- You can never get enough of sushi, seriously. 
  3. Homy restaurants- I love the feeling I get when I enter this restaurant. I love their hot chocolate, ahhh.
  4. Mom- My mom went to Bangkok on a business trip again with my aunt and brought home some lovely accessories for me to play around with.
  5. Heat- I sweat 24/7 now, the average heat goes at about 34 degrees Celsius...Hot or...?!!
  6. New book. New book. (Party dance) Insurgent, the sequel to Divergent. (Kill me, now.)


School has really taken up all the time for me to blog, read, shop and eat. For the past three weeks, I've been doing my best to leave good marks on my papers to make my parents feel proud about the new school they've put me in. And I guess, hard work and faith in God does result to good things...Being a new student does contradict with the idea of me getting any of the school's awards. It's unfair. I'm tired to ramble, but if you think about it harder, you'll understand. 

But guess what? During the awarding ceremony last Friday, I was surprised when they called my name on to award me with the "Most Outstanding New Student Award" which truly surprised me and made me relieved with all the work that I had been doing in the school year, especially in the past few weeks. 

God really works in his mysterious ways, and it is safe to say that good things do come to those who work hard for it! 

I'm free!....for a few days...

*Bummer*

Yes, I know. A few days. What could it be this time? Well, it could be a three week trip abroad! Which will truly add vibrancy to my future posts. 

I promise. I promise to the Heavens. My blog will bam this summer. 

I guarantee it--one hunted and one percent.

P.S My english teacher liked my final paper (which was actually a short story), and was wondering if you guys would like to read it, somehow? :)

P.P.S Already saved my Hunger Games blog post on my desktop. It is too pretty. :) Will post it during my three week vacation  / trip :)




17 comments:

Emma Kate said...

Lovely post girl! I would definitely be interested in reading your final paper/short story:) I actually did one of those for school, entered it in a contest, and got an honorable mention!! :D

Well, how is my design coming along?:)

Jo said...

Summer is just 4 days away?? gosh! I didn't know it was that soon! :)

joannadell.blogspot.com

Elisha said...

I love these pictures Stell! :) we've/ I missed you a ton!!!! cant wait for this summerr!!!! And I'd LOVE to hear your story! duh!!

x.

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Hi Stella!

Isn't it a great feeling to know that summer's coming? :) Congratulations on your award!

I'd love to read your story! :)

God bless you!
Joy :)

Lydia said...

Love the photo idea! Might have to try it =) Summer is so lovely, I'm enjoying mine immensely. And you should absolutely post your short story =)
<3 Lydia

Unknown said...

Hi Stella! :-) I am looking forward for your great vacation pictures and great posts. I love your blog very much :D

Franny said...

Haha, congratulations Stella! :) I'd actually love to read your short story.

Abbie said...

Love the pictures, especially the bottom right one! :D

Abbie /// XOXOX

Mary Kate said...

Hey, my last paper was a short story too! :) Yay for end of year creative writing stories. I would love to read yours! Summer is amazing!

Jianine ☺ said...

This is great, Stella! Your photos are so nice and congratulations in your award, haha :) I'd love to see your short story, too!

Lianna said...

Congrats Stella! Can't wait to see your Hunger Games post & your short story. :-)

Jianine ☺ said...

hi Stella (again)! check this out, i have a little suprise for you, haha http://definitelyscreaming.blogspot.com/2012/05/what-lovely-surprise.html

Kryn said...

Love your pictures!

Shelley said...

Congrats on receiving the award at school! :) And yes, I'd love to read your final paper!

Cecilia said...

Congratulations on your award! I'm an avid new follower, I love your photos, and I hope to see more of you soon!

Anonymous said...

Well done for the award :) And I would love to read your short story! Writing is a massive passion of mine :) Thank you so much for changing the picture on my header! You are a star :)

LOVE!
Say xx

Stella said...

@Emma, thank you Emma! :) Oh yes, I will link everyone to it as soon as i get it edited and all that. Really? That is so cool! By any chance could I read it too? And your design is going pretty good! I got some blog buttons and all that, the sample blog will be more than ready soon!

@Jo, At least for me, it is! :)

@Elisha, thank you elisha!!!! i missed you too :) of course you'll hear it! :) i will now stop over your blog for a daily dose of happiness..

@Joy, Thanks Joy! I appreciate it, and yes! Summer is the best ;)

@Lidja, summer forever!!! haha, thank you! :) you should try it out, it's fun to do :)

@Regina, hi Regina! thank you so much :) I'm excited too! I hope you're having fun on my blog :)

@Franny, thank you! :) yay, i'm glad you're excited.

@Abbie, thanks Abbie!! :)

@Mary Kate, yes, summer IS amazing! totally agree on that note. I'm glad you're excited, :) Thank you thank you!

@Jianine, thanks Jianine! :) By the way, I love how you're coming along with the blogging progress. Great job!! Oh, and thank you!!! For the award!!! I am so honored :) Especially coming from you!

@Lianna, hey there, Lianna! nice to see you on here :) thank you! and yes, i am looking forward to both of them too :)

@Kryn, thank you so much!

@Shelley, that's great! thank you so much!

@Anh, thank you so much anh! you're great :D welcome to the blog!

@Say, Say!!! I'm glad you like the header :) And thank you! Isnt writing really fun? :) Love back!

Post a Comment